Read the annual report for PROgrez here. Please note the report is in danish.
Articles, reports and opinion pieces
Often times publications are behind a paywall. However, when we have the opportunity, we will share our publications here.
- Personalised exercise therapy and self-management support for people with multimorbidity: feasibility of the MOBILIZE intervention Søren T Skou
- Arthroscopic partial meniscectomy vs non-surgical or sham treatment in patients with MRI-confirmed degenerative meniscus tears: a systematic review and meta-analysis with individual participant data from 605 randomised patients S R W Wijn
- Parental recreational screen media practices and behavioral difficulties among Danish 7-year-old children Sofie Rath Mortensen
- What should a toolkit to aid the delivery of therapeutic exercise for hip and knee osteoarthritis look like? Qualitative analysis of an international survey of 318 researchers, clinicians, and consumers by the OARSI Rehabilitation Discussion Group Belinda J Lawford
- A 12-Week Supervised Exercise Therapy Program for Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Program Development and Preliminary Feasibility Thomas Vedste Aagaard
- Associations between comorbid lumbar spinal stenosis symptoms and treatment outcomes in 6,813 patients with knee or hip osteoarthritis following a patient education and exercise therapy program James J Young
- Lack of systematicity in research prioritisation processes - a scoping review of evidence syntheses Hans Lund
- Personalised exercise therapy and self-management support for people with multimorbidity: Development of the MOBILIZE intervention Alessio Bricca
- Does time heal fatigue, psychological, cognitive and disability problems in people who experience an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest? Results from the DANCAS survey study Vicky L Joshi
- Reasons for dropout in the transition from hospital to municipality during exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation in a Danish cross-sectorial setting: a qualitative study Anders Ravnholt Schüsler Damlund