Read the annual report for PROgrez here. Please note the report is in danish.
Articles, reports and opinion pieces
Often times publications are behind a paywall. However, when we have the opportunity, we will share our publications here.
Recent PROgrez publications
- Postnatal quietness - the dilemma of visiting hours. A qualitative interview study with maternity care staff Mette G Backhausen
- Optimal outcomes from cardiac rehabilitation are associated with longer-term follow-up and risk factor status at 12 months: An observational registry-based study Lars Hermann Tang
- Estimating the true effectiveness of smoking cessation interventions under variable comparator conditions: A systematic review and meta-regression Jannis Kraiss
- Hip precautions after posterior-approach total hip arthroplasty among patients with primary hip osteoarthritis do not influence early recovery: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized and non-randomized studies with 8,835 patients Christoffer B Korfitsen
- Cross-cultural translation and adaptation of the Danish version of the brief version of the 10-item Big Five Inventory Thorvaldur Skuli Palsson
- Online and onsite supervised exercise therapy and education for individuals with knee osteoarthritis - A before and after comparison of two different care delivery models Paetur M Holm
- Characteristics associated with comorbid lumbar spinal stenosis symptoms in people with knee or hip osteoarthritis: an analysis of 9,136 good life with osteoArthritis in Denmark (GLA:D®) participants James J Young
- Management of multimorbidity Alessio Bricca
- Integrated care for older multimorbid heart failure patients: protocol for the ESCAPE randomized trial and cohort study Christine Zelenak
- Evaluating Osteoarthritis Management Programs: outcome domain recommendations from the OARSI Joint Effort Initiative K D Allen